Advertisements

Jan

Toyota 1000

As a big Toyota fan and a KP30 owner myself, I have spent a lot of time looking for info, builds, tips, what works and what doesn’t. Turn out there isn’t a lot of kp30 stuff out there, and by not a lot I mean nothing! The one and only site I did find was Hiro CY and luckily it is amazing!

This page is full of cool info, parts and follows the build of HIWAY NO KAMOSHIKA, a MK1 69 K30 with an up-righted 5K motor. Check it out!

The build up can be found HERE

There is some info on the TOM’S 3K-R

There are also Events and friends cars pics!

Advertisements

9 Responses to “Toyota 1000”

1. February 19, 2008 at 11:21 pm

wow, my english ist not very good but your car its amazing, I have a toyota publica 1978, in the link you can see too, but my car isn´t very good than your. congratulations is soo cool your publica and the engine whow much cost once motor than yours? ok nice to meet you.

Greetings from Guatemala, Central America

Ruben Escobar
    Rub3ncio

2. 2 ANDRES SANCHEZ
    September 26, 2008 at 10:56 pm

RUBEN QUISIERA MODIFICAR UN TOYOTA 1000 Y NESECITO SABER ALGUNOS TIPS

3. 3 shurently
    December 2, 2008 at 4:46 am

well man i dont have so much to say its just that i am building an kp36 toyota 1000 ute and i need some help if anyone knows about someone who has eve put an 4age engine in a publica pickup let me know cuzz i need help urgent

shurently sebastiana
    Curacao Netherlands Antilles

4. 4 ANDRES SANCHEZ
    December 2, 2008 at 8:06 pm

Que paso ya no me enviastes los tips para modificar mi pick up 1000 algunas ideas de como le quedaran bien algunos spoilers talvez?

5. 5 john
    February 11, 2009 at 7:06 am

hi,

why have some of the pictures been removed from this page?. I was after some pics/info on the geardrive

6. April 18, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Saludo a todos yo vivo en Maryland, Estados Unidos, Naci en Guatemal, actualmente ando buscando un pick up 1000 o un carrito 1000 toyota publica, tengo dinero o tambien tengo un 1991 honda civic 100% japones con el timon a la derecha y super limpio y rapido, que estoy dispuesto a cambiar o comprar un carro como el que mencione, Gracias por leer my mensaje, my numero de telefono es 240 605 5278

Hi everybody, My name is Eddy< iam looking to buy a pick up or car toyota 1000 publica,i have a 1991 honda civic hatchback 100% japanese righ hand drive, super clean and fast wich i can trade in or pay cash for car just like the one i mention, thanks for read my msg, my number is 240 605 5278

7. 7 Msimuko
    June 25, 2009 at 5:08 pm

i have an old rehab body and engine of a toyota 1000 here in Kitwe Zambia, i need a better small van preferably of the same make those interested can reach me through my cell +260977856123.

8. 8 Reve Ramirez
    January 23, 2010 at 7:57 am

Dude your car is amazing! I have a ’72 KP36 pick up model and I wanted to ask you if you know any online store were I might be able to find some body parts for my little truck. I actually need the whole front end and I’ve been searching the whole web trying to find something but I cannot find anything, thanks for your help and keep that machine running!

9. 9 racer86
    January 23, 2010 at 10:19 pm

Hey Reve,

Unfortunately not dude. Bits are pretty much impossible to come across without buying another car (not that there is exactly loads of them about either!!).

Fire some pics of your project across dude; I’d love to see it!