About these ads

Oct

Daily Driven (Roadster: Sold)

Soooo, I sold the Roadster by accident and now my only car is the KP.

By accident?  Yeah, I’ve been toying with it for a while, but I’ve never found anything else that’s got me excited enough to want replace it with.  I was kinda getting on my own nerves talking about it, so just put it up for sale to see what happened…and it kinda sold in 48 hours.  So now I’m on the hunt for a new daily driver (any suggestions hit me up in the comments/ on Facebook).  Until then the KP will be on the daily grind!

About these ads

9 Responses to “Daily Driven (Roadster: Sold)”

1. October 17, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Oh man. I saw it on Pistonheads and was shocked! But I guess what ever you get next you’ll make it up to a very high standard.

2. October 17, 2010 at 6:21 pm

doh, it was in my top ten best roadsters ever was that one! did you keep any interesting parts off it?

3. October 17, 2010 at 6:59 pm

I hope it went to a good home. It’s always exciting to have a new opening come up for a daily driver. I vote BMW e30 with some kind of engine that makes sense in it.

4. 4 Dave
    October 18, 2010 at 11:01 pm

The KP as daily driver?! That’s hard core! Good on yer! (Two thumbs up!)

5. 5 mellowS13
    October 19, 2010 at 2:25 am

I vote for the E30.

6. October 19, 2010 at 8:52 pm

I also vote for an E30

7. 7 redsprinter
    October 20, 2010 at 12:35 am

instantly thought e30 and then notice your previous post were about e30s lol.. you guys are lucky because you get the e30 m3 . im from AUS and we never got it .. sold my sprinter for a e30 318is and have never looked backed.

8. 8 Tom
    October 20, 2010 at 12:30 pm

DC2 Integra Type-R!! =D

9. 9 Chris
    October 22, 2010 at 4:55 am

Well, depends on what decade you are looking at, older school or newer school?

70′s I’d say go Datsun 510
    80′s I’d say E30 or AE86
    90′s I like the E36 and S14
    2000′s I like bugeye WRX (that’s what I drive).

Love your blog by the way!