About these ads

Aug

KP30 Pics – From the Tony King Archive

Tony is the original guy I bought my KP off when it was a mere red-oxide twinkle in my eye.  This guy has forgotten more about KP30s (and KPs generally) than all of the people I have ever met have ever known.  Happily, we’ve stayed in touch and catch up when we cross paths at the odd show, or when I need to know something; good times!

In another blatant exhibition of legend-ness Tony sent me over all of these pics.  They represent years of internet trawling and right-click save as action.  Sit back, relax and enjoy!  Tonk King, I salute you!

This is amazing.

About these ads

8 Responses to “KP30 Pics – From the Tony King Archive”

1. 1 tony king
    August 18, 2010 at 9:14 pm

cheers rob. the last picture is how the latest kp30 will end up i think and my current road starlet will get hotrod arches…not very fasionable i know but always wanted one.

2. 2 marcel
    August 19, 2010 at 2:16 am

Nice pics, I like the chrome mirrors, and the yellow Kp
    But Rob you never uploaded my KP ??

3. August 19, 2010 at 3:18 am

so much coolness!

4. 5 Coolsega
    August 20, 2010 at 1:30 pm

WOW! NICE COOL SPORT CAR.

5. 6 marcel
    August 21, 2010 at 3:17 am

Who can tell me what type of mirror the yellow has, they aren’t bullet type, can’t
    find them on the internet

6. August 21, 2010 at 4:12 pm

Nice to meet you it is KP31 owner's chacha-kp31 in Japan.
    Hereafter, kp31-1200XL will importantly get on though KP31-1200SR of the shot of the sixth piece was sold off the other day and done.

I am published in the magazine and Nostalgic Hero Vol140 p28~p30 put on the market in Japan. Please look when there is a chance.

7. August 21, 2010 at 4:15 pm

Nice to meet you it is KP31 owner’s chacha-kp31 in Japan.