About these ads

Jun

Shooting Practice: Evo 9 FQ360 x CCW LM20

Curtain twitching and neighbourhood watch is not really my thing. However, when I noticed Jon (a guy I’d met at a couple of meets and know through my old man) lived round the corner from my new place, I thought it was only polite to drop in and say hi…especially as I know he’s got form:  a 450bhp FD, and a whistle clean S14 slammed on TEs to name just a few.

His latest, just finished (if these things are ever finished), toy is a rather special Evo 9 FQ360:  Dripping with carbon, slammed on Exe-TC fast road/track coilies and finished off with a set of just-in from the States custom CCW LM20 wheels – these things are a pretty big deal in the UK as nobody is really running them yet and I’m pretty sure it’s the only  evo in the UK on set.

So, just to be neighbourly, I thought we should go out for a shoot!

I’m really pleased how the pics came out and had a lot of fun on the shoot…just a shame photobucket kills them!

About these ads

7 Responses to “Shooting Practice: Evo 9 FQ360 x CCW LM20”

1. June 23, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Perfect. Spoiler-less evo wearing sime tight fitting CCW’s in jet black is a delight to see. Must have been fun shooting this.

2. 2 Coolsega
    June 24, 2010 at 11:45 am

lovely evo. Hope to get one for my self. keep it up bro.

3. June 24, 2010 at 1:22 pm

I didn’t know anyone still used Photobucket, it seems like they kill all photos. What’s wrong with Flickr or Picasaweb? You’ll have to forgive me for being unimpressed with the wheels, I see them all over the place here in the States. I do love the Evo though, I’d REALLY love to hear it or see some in-car video footage.

4. June 24, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Awesome shots there. Did you use any extra lighting for the warehouse shots?

5. 5 racer86
    July 4, 2010 at 9:56 am

Hey Rich,

Yeah, I was using 3 580EX mk2s; 2 on stands and one hand held.

6. July 5, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Great stuff, really great shot mate.